Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Reading...not Blogging

I will need to take a few days off from blogging for I am desperately behind in my reading for school. See, I thought I was being so smart and saving a few bucks ($50 to be exact) by ordering some of my books online. One of my books arrived yesterday and the other today. Here's the problem, my Tuesday night class has met twice-I have the last two weeks assignments to read and read and prepare for class next week....I have 130 pages to read! Even if I break it down, it still means I have to read 25 pages a night and it will take me about 2 1/2 hours to get through those 25 pages (I highlight and take reading notes). On top of all the reading I have to review 10 websites and start a six page reading paper....AAAAAAH! I need to leave for school in an hour and I haven't been through me evening routine because I have been reading. So tell me why am I blogging? Was it worth saving $50 to be so desperately behind? Wonderful Wednesday? Not!

P.S. I did not get to take a nap today....I am very tired and grouchy....how am I going to get through a 2 1/2 hour night class? Starbucks....a BIG Starbucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'll miss you!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope you are caught up soon..

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home