Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wonderful Wednesdays!

Remember last semester Thursday was the best day of the week, well this semester it's Wednesday! On Wednesdays, I have the morning math class and Wednesday evening I have Reading I so the afternoon is free, free, free! No husband, no kid, and no work...there is total silence in the house!!!!! I don't know when it started but I crave silence-peace and quite-when I go without, I start to get a little crazy. Sometimes, after a particularly rough day, I will escape to the book store so I can peruse the knitting, cooking, and photography books. Rarely do I buy anything but when I leave I feel like I've taken an hour nap and I feel like I can face my family again. Wonderful Wednesdays....I'm looking foward to them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You really should take the opportunity to add a class on Wednesdays, tee,hee..

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Don't think I haven't though about it.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I like that!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home