Thursday, January 12, 2006

Learn to Read

Reading I class last night....one word....OVERWHELMING! This is going to be a project oriented class and let me tell you there are a lot of projects- a six page paper, a vocabulary lesson plan, a reading lesson presentation, a personal reading memoir, and a reflection plus five quizzes and two tests. None of these is a small project and all will take HOURS to complete...I'm starting on the paper this weekend.

Personal note: My husband came home from work last night and told me he would rather have a terminal disease than get a divorce. Apparently one of his customers came in close to closing and dumped his personal life on my husband...just got out of rehab, business in the crapper, and wife just served him divorce papers (he has three young boys). I think my husband was feeling particularly grateful that, while we may be dirt poor, at least we have a decent marriage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Who knew reading was so hard.
Your husband is right about the divorce thing. It's a killer..

4:32 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Wow, I never heard it put that way, but it sure sounds (kinda) romantic ;)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home