Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Schedule please

Last night I printed some blank monthly and weekly calendars to write down my reading and exam schedule. I had four syllabus (syllabi?) and was feeling really overwhelmed about the amount of work I see coming this semester but now that it is all written down I realized it is a lot of work! However, it seems more manageable because it's written in little blocks and I can see what is due and when. I'm freaking out about all the reading I have to do. Back in the Community College days, I had reading but not like this! I also had enough general knowledge so I could bluff my way through many of my classes. I think I need to get through the first round of tests, then I'll know how hard I need to work but for now I am busting my ass!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

I saw some comments you made on another site and they compelled me to come and say hi.

So glad you got out of Mormonism, what a nightmare that must have been.

Personally I am a basic Christian who only believes you need to know one thing in order to get into heaven - Jesus dies on the cross for your sins.

True Christianity is very freeing - there are no expectations and no rules, you will still keep sinning and if you do, you will still go to heaven.

I get so tired of people trying to beat religion into people's heads and so I won't try it with you. Sometimes people need to find their own way.

I hope you do well in school. Much love from someone in Plano!

Don't worry, I won't stalk you!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home