Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Two Weeks.....

School starts in two weeks and I'm a little freaked out about that. I went to orientation last week (it was boring, I brought my knitting) and I almost couldn't register because I haven't taken math or a math placement test! Here in our great state of Texas you have to either take the SAT or THEA for English or Math placement, well since I'm old and took classes ages ago I have been exempt from THEA at the community college level but not at the state college level; I sure wish someone had told me that, oh lets say, six months ago when I was excepted! I was allowed to register because I have not transferred all of my classes yet, I am going to take the THEA, and when I did register, I had to take developmental math. Now, if I pass the THEA I can drop the math class; somehow I don't think I'm going to pass.

I'm taking a science class, Volcanoes and Earthquakes, intellect of inquiry or inquiry of intellect, it's one of the two (not sure what that's all about), American public schools (with 20 hours of classroom observation), Education psychology, and the dreaded math class. 14 hours total, I've never carried that kind of load but if I'm going to finish in two years I'm going to have to buckle down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home