Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Opportunities

So in my Educational psychology class we don't have test or exams but "opportunities." Three opportunities to be exact and no final opportunities. The professor is also the author of the book we are using; I wonder what kind of kick back he gets.

Did I mention I live in Texas and it is hot as hell! I mean really hot! As people say around here, "It's not the heat, it's the humity." Whatever, it's hot! I was hot while cooking dinner, hot eating dinner, hot driving to class, (school is only 5 minutes away so my car didn't have time to cool) hot walking across the campus across on the heat reflecting concrete, and hot while walking up four flights of stairs to my classroom. Damn it, I was dripping with sweat! I flopped down in the closest seat to the door and was just about to bitch about how hot and sweatyI was. I turned to the girl next to me and realize she is wearing not just a headscarf the muslim girls wear but she is coved pretty much head to toe in black! Well, I certainly can't be as hot as her! I kept my mouth shut about how hot I was but what do you small talk with someone but the weather. Damn it, it's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home